To answer the OP question, maybe linear regression is sufficient for making
predictions in your data.

Ignite isn't really designed for exploratory data analysis, so it really
helps to understand the character of your data. Linear models are usually a
good place to start. Does a regression line make sense if you plot one on
one of your time value columns in a spreadsheet? If so, you may not need to
deploy any additional libraries.

https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/machine-learning/regression/linear-regression