Hi John,

Have you install the camel feature in Karaf ?

In a Karaf shell :

karaf@root()> feature:repo-add camel

karaf@root()> feature:install camel

If your are using blueprint with Karaf 4.2.x :

karaf@root()> feature:install aries-blueprint

Then just drop your bundle into the "deploy" folder.

It would be nice if you can share your creation ;)

regards,

François Papon
fpa...@apache.org