This is just the maven 3.5.3 default generated archetype choosing archetype
choice 1187 with version 2.22.1

On Tuesday, October 16, 2018, 4:28:43 PM EDT, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
<j...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

Hi

Can you share your pom and blueprint xml ?

You can find example on my GitHub about camel with blueprint.

Le 16 oct. 2018, à 21:45, "John F. Berry" <bohnje...@yahoo.com> a écrit:
>  Thanks Francois for the info.  Now I will show my shallow knowledge of Karaf
>(or this Apache family for that matter).. What is the "bundle" that you drop
>in the deploy folder.. is it the entire project with all its directories?  I
>haven't successfully made this a blueprint camel project yet.. I make a blank
>one and cannot get it to install without an error (before I modify it):[
>  Blueprint Extender: 1] BlueprintContainerImpl         INFO  Blueprint bundle
>org.apache.aries.blueprint.core/1.10.0 has been started[         Blueprint
>Extender: 2] BlueprintContainerImpl         ERROR Unable to start container
>for blueprint bundle
>org.apache.camel.camel-blueprint/2.22.1org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException:
> Unable to instantiate components________________________________

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
         xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

  <groupId>org.somecompany.camel</groupId>
  <artifactId>EDMtoPplsoft-OSGi</artifactId>
  <version>1.0.0</version>
  <packaging>jar</packaging>

  <name>A Camel Blueprint Route</name>

  <properties>
    <project.reporting.outputEncoding>UTF-8</project.reporting.outputEncoding>
  </properties>

  <dependencyManagement>
    <dependencies>
      <!-- Camel BOM -->
      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
        <artifactId>camel-parent</artifactId>
        <version>2.22.1</version>
        <scope>import</scope>
        <type>pom</type>
      </dependency>
    </dependencies>
  </dependencyManagement>

  <dependencies>

    <!-- Camel -->
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
      <artifactId>camel-core</artifactId>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
      <artifactId>camel-blueprint</artifactId>
    </dependency>

    <!-- Testing -->
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
      <artifactId>camel-test-blueprint</artifactId>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>

    <!-- logging -->
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.logging.log4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>log4j-api</artifactId>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.logging.log4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>log4j-core</artifactId>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.logging.log4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>log4j-slf4j-impl</artifactId>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
    </dependency>

  </dependencies>

  <build>
    <plugins>

      <!-- compiler plugin -->
      <plugin>
        <version>3.7.0</version>
        <configuration>
          <source>1.8</source>
          <target>1.8</target>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>3.0.2</version>
        <configuration>
          <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

      <!-- to generate the MANIFEST.MF of the bundle -->
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
        <version>3.5.0</version>
        <extensions>false</extensions>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>bundle-manifest</id>
            <phase>prepare-package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>manifest</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
      <!-- to include MANIFEST.MF in the bundle -->
      <plugin>
        <version>3.0.2</version>
        <configuration>
          <archive>
            <manifestFile>${project.build.outputDirectory}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile>
          </archive>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

      <!-- to run the example using mvn camel:run -->
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
        <artifactId>camel-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.22.1</version>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>