Thank you.. I was thinking of abandoning the Java DSL and ultimately going
this way, given my lack of success of "dumping it" into an OSGi container of
some sort.  The rest of my shop, though, are not blueprint DSL, Camel or Apache
product savvy, so the learning curve for my coworkers will be more disconnected
than tapping into their java knowledge.I was attempting, originally, to
introduce Camel as a solution via Java DSL to encourage its adoption.

    On Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 3:50:58 PM EDT, Jean-Baptiste Onofré