Thanks Kerry,

So if I read your project right.. you have 4 apps/utility you made in this one
"project"?If so, this looks like a good fit for what I want to do.  I do have
call for a few more routing tasks that don't have relation to each other, but
assembled nicely like your example and I'd like deployed out to simply handle
their own traffic, in theory, an OSGi container.So my current project is Java
DSL, which Karaf doesn't like, and I have a blank "example only"
camel-blueprint maven project that won't even execute, so I fear I am a long
way from what you've accomplished.My plan was to regroup.. forget the Java DSL
(except for the route logic as a reference)  and start again with camel
blueprint.. one route step at a time.. accomplish receiving and acknowledge the
message.. then add parsing.. then add code to mess with the message body.. each
time making sure I didn't blow up the code.. The only thing is that the camel
blueprint code is blowing up before I lay a keystroke onto it.. So I'm kind of
stuck..I also planned to deploy the most basic skeleton of a project to check
execution of camel and Karaf, making sure the route is still intact with every
code addition.. I just cannot get off the base with the camel blueprint.
Is this the base archetype to start with (to begin making a Karaf compatible
project)?Does this archetype include too much baggage (like the contained
examplein the maven generated project)?Is there a better example of the most
basic Camel route that is configured to be deployed for Karaf that just
presents to me a beginning "Camel Context" to start into?
I'd like to get fancy and simple and organized, but given my struggles, I am
quite new to the "open source" environment here and just need to get something
to "stick"
Thanks!

    On Tuesday, October 16, 2018, 4:11:52 PM EDT, Kerry