Hi JB,

Yes, it is Windows. It is exactly the same set of bundles and the same Maven
repository. Yes, there is Antivirus. I can try testing with disabling it
temporarily.

How can I see what is being resolved/checked/updated/downloaded? I do notice
that Karaf has these long pauses. I am sure I can run pretty much against the
local repo.

I would appreciate any pointers on how to speed up the startup!

Best regards,
Oleg