Hi JB,

Thank you for the clarification. I think the bundle load time on Windows was
affected by a large number of services in the component. I don’t know exactly
the reason, but how the OSGi container processes the bundle on startup was much
slower on Windows because I had a large number of services. I reworked my
architecture to reduce the number of service components and the startup time
went down quite a bit.

Thank you,
Oleg