Hi,

1) why is there a RelationshipType but no such thing as a NodeType? Sure I
can just use some special Property as "NodeType",
    but I would like to understand the reasoning
2) It seems to be impossible to use typed Nodes, i.e. to plug in my own Node
implementation. I would at least like to have some
     convenience getter/setter like

         public String getName() {
            getProperty(NAME);
         }

      so that a user of such a node knows which properties are supported. I
am currently using a static import to achieve
      somethink like that:

         public static String name (Node node) {
            node.getProperty(NAME);
         }

      and using it (with a static import) as

         *name*(node);

      but that is node the same as having different Node implementations
that offer a little bit more type safety.

Victor