Hi,

I'm attempting to use Neo4j in an OSGi environment. I have been able
to port the IMDB example to run under Apache Felix, and using the fun
Apache Sling framework instead of Spring for the web ui. For the most
part, I've had success simply wrapping the available maven artifacts
and exposing the services in separate bundles. Some things have
required less-than-best-practices to solve, though, like compensating
for neo-component-commons and neo-utils both exporting the
org.neo4j.util package.

I've noticed some discussion about Neo4j with OSGi, and there looks to
be a smattering of OSGi-ness in the code. Is there an ongoing effort
to make all the jars OSGi-friendly? I'd be happy to submit patches to
contribute towards that effort.

-Andreas