Starting with the APOC-bundle to guide the transition and provide both
a starting and reference point sounds really good to me.

I'd be willing to get started with a nice pax-constructed project in
labs, while you lounge away in Iceland. I'll try to time the biggest
changes for when you're the least capable of paying attention ;) .

How do I sign up?

Sent from my iPhone