Hi Peter,

Submitting patches would be a simple way to start, for now. I'll just
use my own local snapshots of trunk until they get folded in. I'll use
the keyword "osgi" on the trac tickets. For pax-exam tests, would you
prefer a separate directory, like src/exam/java or a naming convention
to distinguish integration tests from unit tests?

-Andreas