   Subject: Re: [Neo] getProperty and null...
   From: Anders Nawroth <and...@neotechnology.com>
   Date: Tue, January 05, 2010 5:57 am
   To: Neo user discussions <user@lists.neo4j.org>
   Hi!
   Mattias Ask:
   > that isn't set. Or maybe I feel that the default should be that your
   domain
   > logic/model should decide if your code should fail miserably, and not
   the
   > persistence.
   I think annotation systems on top of Neo4j, like jo4neo, could be a
   good
   place for handling things on this level. And the "raw" Neo4j components
   should then provide solid foundations for such extensions to build upon
   (and work well with different paradigms).
   Would be interesting to know how those that are creating annotation
   stuff around Neo4j do think about this issue?
   /anders
   --
   Anders Nawroth [and...@neotechnology.com]
   GTalk, Skype: anders.nawroth