From: Peter Neubauer <peter.neuba...@neotechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:13:36
To: Neo user discussions<user@lists.neo4j.org>
Subject: Re: [Neo] getProperty and null...

Hi there,
yes, default values are nice, but I think in the case of resilience,
this should be handled in a more generic approach outside of the core
engine, dealing with the whole space of default values and lazy
migrators of nodes and relationships ("migrators" being plugins to
handle more complex scenarios than returning a default value, e.g.
adding or removing props/relationships), maybe attached to the
neo-meta component that can assign "node schema migrators" between
versions of the meta model.

WDYT?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer