Hi Andi,

That just shows that the recovery of the transaction started. Does it also say
that it finishes the recovery after a while?
You should allow it to end the recovery and then do a clear shutdown of the
database.

If you connect to the db with neoclipse it shouldn't pose any problem.

How big is the dataset that you've stored in the graph?

Thanks

Michael