2011/6/28 Massimo Lusetti <mluse...@gmail.com>

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:56 PM, Michael Hunger
> <michael.hun...@neotechnology.com> wrote:
>
> > Massimo,
> >
> > could you please look into the Lucene Document instance that you add all
> the fields to?
>
> You're right... I add only the NodeId and my own hash... Which fields
> do you add?
>
> > If it also contains this ultralarge ArrayList with all the Fields ?
>
> As I said It only contains the Fields relative to the NodeId and the Hash
>
> > And which version of lucene did you use for your standalone testing?
>
> I use 3.1.0.
>
> BTW I'm testing resin and even couchdb for the index part but I don't
> like it that much cause that index phase will be out of the node4j
> Transaction and I want to isolate all that operations in a Tranaction.
> Have you hint for me on how to "extend" the node4j Transaction... is
> that extensible?

Very much so. You can look at how the lucene integration is done. You'll
have to write another data source and make it participate in transactions.

https://github.com/neo4j/community/blob/master/lucene-index/src/main/java/org/neo4j/index/impl/lucene/LuceneDataSource.java

would be a good starting point. I don't think there are good
tutorial/documentation on how to do these things though.