No but you could group them on some simple function (like the last n digits).
Perhaps just the last 5 digits then you have 10k nodes with 35k index entries
each.

(And you can of course index those nodes with those 5 last digits so you can
quickly retrieve them) (for adding to the index - or you keep them in a list or
array).

You can of course experiment with that.

Michael