On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Mattias Persson
<matt...@neotechnology.com> wrote:

> I think what Michael is saying is that you normally don't have many
> key/value pairs associated with one node/relationship in an index. To have
> 250M key/value pairs indexed in one lucene document is at most a corner case
> and that's why the neo4j--lucene integration isn't potimized for that.

I completely agree with all of you that this is an edge case, even for
Lucene itself maybe but I need to now if a hash is present in the db
be it in an index or a node property or something else so may I ask
which should be the neo4j-best-optimized way to address this problem?

BTW I'm still experimenting with my own DataSource... And let you know...

Thanks a lot for all your support
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com