I'v some problem with the source code of jo4neo. Maybe you could help me...

I downloaded the source code with the command line : svn checkout
http://jo4neo.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ jo4neo-read-only

Then, I imported the project (only the directory jo4neo-read-only/jo4neo)
into Eclipse. My eclipse has the plugin maven.

After that, in the pom.xml, I've an error with this part :
<parent>
                <artifactId>parent-pom</artifactId>
                <groupId>org.neo4j</groupId>
                <version>8-SNAPSHOT</version>