Thanks. Now the project has no more error. However, I'll use this project
into an another project, so I make an export of jo4neo project
("Right-click->export->jar file"  into eclipse).

If I run this code into the the project :
GraphDatabaseService gds = new RestGraphDatabase(new
URI("http://localhost:7474/db/data";));
ObjectGraph graph  = ObjectGraphFactory.instance().get(gds);

I got this error :

        at jo4neo.ObjectGraphFactory.get(ObjectGraphFactory.java:36)

I assume that I can not export the project jo4neo as I did...

Could you help me?