Yes, thank you - read through it and several of the item and user
recommendation examples.  The objective is to recommend based on the current
basket - given no users/preferences (but I do have a history of transactions) -
I have been able to leverage the item mining algorithm to calculate support and
confidence values.  When I use a support threshold of 10% and group by product
and sort descending on confidence I am left we a ranking of item combos.
Basically a top N list by item that I would use to drive the recommendations.
In the actual use case, the requirement is not to recommend a product every
time, rather the most likely products based on a given basket - with my
arbitrary thresholds, I would expect to exclude some baskets.