Hi Suneel,
Yes this is true. It was dropped exactly due to the Lucene upgrade.
I'm still working on understanding what to use as the underlying Analyzer
interface from Lucene also dropped the Definition of reusableTokenStream
method call!
Is there any other advice to hand with what to suggest is suitable for
making the upgrade.
The project I am working on is using Hadoop 1.2.X and will not be upgrading
for a while. mahout 0.9 would work perfectly well with this distro however
upgrade is slightly so fusing right now based on the API being broken as
oppose to deprecated.
Thanks again for any help.
Lewis

--