Hi Suneel,

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Suneel Marthi <smar...@apache.org> wrote:

> Mahout 0.9 and 0.10.0 are using Lucene 4.6.1. There's been a change in the
> TokenStream workflow in Lucene post-Lucene 4.5.

Yes I know that after looking into the codebase. Thanks for clarifying!

> What exactly are u trying to do and where is it u r stuck now? It would
> help if u posted a code snippet or something.

In particular I am working on the following implementation [0] which uses
the following code

TokenStream stream = analyzer.reusableTokenStream(key.toString(), new
StringReader(sContent.toString()));

Of note here is that the analyzer object is instantiated as of type
DefaultAnalyzer [1]. It is further noted that the analyzer.reusableTokenStream
API is deprecated as you've noted so I am just wondering what the suggested
API semantics are in order to achieve the desired upgrade.
Thanks in advance again for any input.
Lewis

[0]
https://github.com/DigitalPebble/behemoth/blob/master/mahout/src/main/java/com/digitalpebble/behemoth/mahout/LuceneTokenizerMapper.java#L52-L53