did you check the log to see of services is getting loaded.
(main) [            UtilXml.java:243:DEBUG] XML Read 0.047s:
file:/C:/projects/java/digiresourcesllc/framework/service/ofbiz-component.xml
(main) [ ComponentContainer.java:207:INFO ] Loading component : [service]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] sent the following on 9/28/2007 6:25 AM: