Learned a valuable lesson from my Granddad and dad
we have a mfgr company that was special niche
for years we had competitors that tried to get market share
but we were the leader in the field.
so when I went to work for them, I was very concerned about the patents.
they said.
patents only keep them from stopping us from making it.
but our innovation is what keeps up in front.
so from my perspective, holding on to rights only protects me from
someone saying I don't have the right to do it.
with apache I don't worry about that.
and my innovation keeps me ahead.
what I share here is something I did months ago, but just getting around
to adding it to ofbiz

[EMAIL PROTECTED] sent the following on 10/24/2007 7:19 PM: