Hi all,
I have noticed strange behaviour during cancelling order item that
posses sales tax adjustments.

The status of the item is set to ITEM_CANCELLED and tax adjustments are
not removed. Instead of this it is created order header adjustment that
compensates order item sales tax adjustments. This was introduced in
OFBIZ-461. The reason was that it was not possible to remove
OrderAdjustment if one part of the adjustment is already
invoiced(OrderAdjustmentBilling is present).

After quick shipping the order the tax adjustments for the cancelled
order items are ignored and in the invoice is present only the order
header tax adjustment that negates the cancelled order item tax
adjustments. So the invoice total amount is different from the order
total amount.

Even if this will be corrected I was wandering if this is the best
approach because during order item cancellation it is created only one
order header tax adjustment for all order item tax adjustments, without
any information about the Tax authorities.

The second problem is that order item editing does not follow this
pattern. For example if you cancel one order item and then edit the
price of another order item, then tax adjustments of the previously
cancelled order item(first one) are removed, It is removed also the
order header tax adjustment.

I was wandering which is the best approach to correct these problems?
Any suggestions will be of big help!

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer