Hi Rashko

I still think it would be easier to either delete the adjustment or change
the amount as necessary, mostly because it sounds like the easiest fix and I
can't think of any reason why the original values would need to be
maintained.  If there's a good reason to keep them then that's fine, I just
can't think of it.

Regards
Scott