Thanks for reply divesh

Yes ProductFeatureIactn entity provides the capability to store which features are incompatible with other features. and also it provide the dependency between the features if when we put productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_DEPEND".
But  DemoProduct.xml has following record
<ProductFeatureIactn productFeatureId="9000" productFeatureIdTo="9002" productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_INCOMP"/> Means that feature 9000 (black) is incompatible with feature 9002 (3-Wheel). it means black feature is not able to create product with 3-Wheel feature in WG-9944 (virtual product) so that we can check it on ecommerce application but i m not getting the difference in product WG-9944 where both the features are applied. but Over here it is created product with this combination and also when we change the productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_INCOMP" to productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_DEPEND"
so after this i am not getting the differences.

please let me know am i thinking wrong and also how they are working. please correct me.

Thanks and Regards

Amit Sharma

Divesh Dutta wrote:
Hello Amit,
Generally ProductFeatureIactn entity provides the capability to store which features are incompatible with other features.And productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_INCOMP" shows that two features are incompatible.You can get more detail from page number 78 of data model book.You might be knowing this.May be you are asking some thing else related to this entity.
Please let us know if this does not solve your problem.
Regards
Divesh.
Hello all,

I was reviewing DemoProduct.xml of ecommerce.

Can anybody tell me what is the use of  ProductFeatureIactn entity.

Thanks and Regards

Amit Sharma