Hello Amit,

Right now its affect are not working, but if you really want to see its affect then you have to make some changes which are as follows

1. You have to make entry for productId field on ProductFeatureIactn entity like for product say productId="WG-9944"
2. Uncomment line no.  1002, 1003 and 1006 in file ProductWorker.java
3. Comment line no. 1007 and 1008 in file ProductWorker.java

So its affect will see after clicked on add to cart button. and you will get error message over the showcart page

and Also same procedure for case of Dependency in the same file(ie ProductWorker.java)

Thanks & Regards
Arpit Singh Pandya

Amit Sharma wrote:
Hello Users,

Can somebody help regarding ProductFeatureIactn entity in DemoProduct.xml file of ecommerce application that where we are getting the changes when we put productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_DEPEND" or productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_INCOMP". i thing if we take productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_INCOMP" the following line

<ProductFeatureIactn productFeatureId="9000" productFeatureIdTo="9002" productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_INCOMP"/>

Here 9000 is incompatible with 9002 but i can't get the affect on product WG-9944 and WG-9943 in which both the features are applied.

So please help me to figure it out , how it works.

Thanks in advance

Amit Sharma

Amit Sharma wrote:
Hello all,

I was reviewing DemoProduct.xml of ecommerce.

Can anybody tell me what is the use of ProductFeatureIactn entity.

Thanks and Regards

Amit Sharma