Is this still a problem for you ? I mean is it a general problem ?

Jacques

From: "Amit Sharma" <amit.sha...@hotwaxmedia.com>
?Hello Users,

Can somebody help regarding ProductFeatureIactn entity in DemoProduct.xml file of ecommerce application that where we are getting the changes when we put productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_DEPEND" or productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_INCOMP". i thing if we take productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_INCOMP" the following line

<ProductFeatureIactn productFeatureId="9000" productFeatureIdTo="9002" productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_INCOMP"/>

Here 9000 is incompatible with 9002 but i can't get the affect on product WG-9944 and WG-9943 in which both the features are applied.

So please help me to figure it out , how it works.

Thanks in advance

Amit Sharma

Amit Sharma wrote:
Hello all,

I was reviewing DemoProduct.xml of ecommerce.

Can anybody tell me what is the use of ProductFeatureIactn entity.

Thanks and Regards

Amit Sharma