Hi,
I think from this moment we should consider to stop adding new
features in the trunk until we create the release branch.
What do you think?
It is hopeful that the 9.3 will be created soon. Lots of users are
waiting to sit on it (including me ;-).

IMO there is no reason to wait longer. If, from this moment on, we
will take care of committing bug fixes to the trunk in separate
commits from improvement it will quite easy to merge them to the
release branch.

>From the JIRA release 9.3 roadmap:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ/fixforversion/12313602
I see three issues needs to be closed before releasing.

Any update?

-Bruno