Jacques

From: "Pierre Smits" <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Showing default search results is one thing. Enhancing (combining) search
posibilities is another. It is al about clicks.....

Why not have search screens combined (by default) so that users experience
an enhanced ease of use. E.g. in party (account, employee, etc) combine the
search on party name (first name and/or last name) with details from contact
mechs (e.g. country or postal code) beside showing advanced search
possibilities.

And as far as SugarCRM goes: they have found a nack to deliver what
customers want, which among others is an ease of use. So, why not steal with
pride and improve.

Regards,

Pierre

PS I did not actually intend to promote theft.

E.g in one screen