On Feb 5, 2010, at 3:24 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> One feeling I have though, PHBs are often pushing this way, note that I did
> not say that you are a PHB :p
> Actually, I agree with you about "our" lack of interest for end user. I think
> this is due to the nature of OFBiz itself...

I won't agree there is any lack of interest for end-users. In fact, nearly
everything in OFBiz is the result of some end-user or other requesting
functionality and being willing to sponsor its creation and contribution back
to the project.

However, end-users have different interests than vendors, so one should not
expect the same results of end-user driven efforts as of vendor-driven efforts.

-David