Sorry I missed the rest of the settings:
framework/base/config/ofbiz-containers.xml
Find the container named catalina-container and within that the following two
property elements: http-connector and https-connector and change the port
properties to 80 and 443 respectively.

You'll find some other useful information in this document:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide

Regards
Scott