Hi Adrian:
I think I already said what I'd like changed. Perhaps you overlooked this: Please add a procedural language to the mix. PHP, Groovy, Bean Shell etc. I don't care which.

Regards,
Ruth

Adrian Crum wrote:
Maybe the next time you try to use it, you could create a list of things you would like to see changed and submit it to the community.

-Adrian

Ruth Hoffman wrote:
Hi Adrian:

To tell the truth, I don't use it to build my services anymore. Too much trouble to try and figure out each time how it works. Much easier for me to write Java code.

BTW, don't you find it curious that no other non-committers (aside from the original inquiry) has anything to say about this?

Regards,
Ruth

Adrian Crum wrote:
Ruth Hoffman wrote:
I tried using the Mini Language to create some Simple Services and I found that in each situation, CRUD operations were only the tip of the ice-berg as far as developing applications was concerned. My applications do much more than update database records. To go beyond CRUD (and simple HTML forms to update the database) is very cumbersome using the Mini Language.

If you give us examples of things that could be made easier in mini-language, then we might be able to change the language.

-Adrian