Btw, just to chime in - it's a helluva lot easier to train someone to follow
best practices and write higher quality code in mini lang than it is to do the
same in Java.  I'm a Java programmer first and foremost, but I love the fact
that OFBiz provides minilang as an option - it increases efficiency - and isn't
that the point of this business system we all know and love?

I'd say that for those of you who don't "like" minilang - I'd spend some more
time getting to know minilang - it's here to stay and has it's place just like
every other language we use in the system.

Cheers,
Ruppert