Jacques

From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Neat!
I never knew.
Thanks much.
Ruth

David E Jones wrote:
I'd recommend using groovy instead of bsh, it's a much better language and much more stable and flexible. To see the list of supported "engines" for the service engine look at the serviceengine.xml file.

To use groovy on your service definition just use engine="groovy" instead of engine="java", and then the location attribute should be the location of your groovy script file (usually using the component:// syntax is easiest), and the invoke attribute can be empty or left off entirely.

For example:

    <service name="doSomething" engine="groovy"
location="component://mycomponent/script/com/mycompany/doSomething.groovy">
    </service>

-David