Matt,
A really simple thing I am trying to say here is, There is fundamental
different between Ofbiz and OpenERP.
OpenERP is like Solaris, A Software based on Open Source software that is
managed by One Company.
Apache Ofbiz is like Linux, Its good software, but without RedHat or Ubuntu.
People will find it difficult to use it.

We need RedHat's of Ofbiz to come up, At that point users will be able to get
what you get from OpenERP.

There are companies who have build software using Ofbiz, e.g Neogia and
OpenTaps. I am not saying anything about how good they are or anything. There
are some who have build closed source software on top of Ofbiz as well.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
HotWax Media Inc
Find us on the web at www.hotwaxmedia.com or Google Keyword "ofbiz"