David E Jones wrote:
Yes, the subtlety is very impressive. So much so that I can't find any sponsor
links. Am I missing something?
No. Look closer.
Also, like Jacopo mentioned, DWR is not part of the Apache Software Foundation
(is part of the Dojo Foundation), and has different guidelines and restrictions.

Anyway, how is it that they have commercial sponsorship? If they do it is
probably the same way that OFBiz has commercial sponsorship (ie by various
companies contributing), and not like OpenERP, Compiere, SugarCRM and such
where the code is owned and distributed through a single company.
Your point is?
So how is this an example of what OFBiz should do?

Also, why compare OFBiz to DWR? How are the projects similar? The difference in
magnitude, and there for the effort to build, maintain, test, release,
document, etc is staggering.
Really? How so? Each project has the same challenges: build, maintain, test, release, document.
So, what was your point? The more I look at it the more I'm confused...
Look again. Consider taking a more casual, relaxed attitude while browsing the site might help you to see what I see.
Ruth
-David