Hello Sanjeev,

This is how I did it:

1. Install Solr within OFbiz as component or on an external server.
2. Create a schema to suite your requirement. Few of the must have fields are productId, categories (multi valued), price, inStock, product name, description, etc. If you have variants, you would also like to include features like size, colors etc. 3. Write a service to index the complete database. Disable out of the box EECA as it may take many hours to index depending on your product set. 4. Modify out of the indexing EECA to index the products in Solr while you add/update product, product price, category members etc. 5. Write an request event to fetch the facets while you show the product categories. Alternatively, you can also use the Solr search engine to drive the category pages as your products are indexed with category information. For example if you have category A and making a solr keyword search call by passing A as filterQuery parameter. For example, if category field is categories in Solr, you solr query would look like q=*.*&fq=categories:A.

6. Once you have all the products, it is upto you how you show them on category pages.

Regards,

Raj

I have used productId as unique field to identify each product in the