ant run-install-seed throws following . my mysql version is 5.5.16. Could
you quickly tell me if this is a known issue.

     [java] 2012-06-24 02:09:35,132 (main) [
DatabaseUtil.java:352:ERROR]
Could not create table [WORK_EFFORT_TYPE_ATTR]: SQL Exception while
executing th
e following:
     [java] CREATE TABLE WORK_EFFORT_TYPE_ATTR (WORK_EFFORT_TYPE_ID
VARCHAR(20)
CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_cs NOT NULL, ATTR_NAME
VARCHAR(60) C
HARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_cs NOT NULL, LAST_UPDATED_STAMP
DATET
IME, LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP DATETIME, CREATED_STAMP DATETIME,
CREATED_TX_STAMP DA
TETIME, CONSTRAINT PK_WORK_EFFORT_TYPE_ATTR PRIMARY KEY
(WORK_EFFORT_TYPE_ID, AT
TR_NAME)) TYPE InnoDB CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_cs
     [java] Error was:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException
: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds
to you
r MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE InnoDB
CHARACTER S
ET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_cs' at line 1