Yes it's free to use. Apache license. The intent is to totally integrate with ofbiz so any order placed via the bigfish ecommerce ui can be fufilled in the backend ofbiz. We are working with a client currently that will use a bigfish ecomm solution and run thru an erp solution we built for them some time ago.

More news next week, we have a release ready.

And we'll get solr working for sanjeev!

Nick
C: 516.901.1720
nros...@salmonllc.com