You can check out BigFish:

http://bigfish.salmonllc.com <http://bigfish.salmonllc.com/bfDownload.html>

It's an awesome OFBiz ecommerce frontend (and simplified backend) that has
SOLR built-in.  Nick Rosser and his team of experts at  sammonllc.com have
put together a great set of features that is nothing short of amazing.  I'm
sold on it [grin].

You can always download it and checkout how they integrated SOLR.