Paul,

BigFish is an honest open offering that anyone is encouraged to adopt. Constant stream of advertising? Uh? I rarely respond with BigFish examples unless I think it will genuinely help the poster. My last post was on 1-Jul-2013, in response to someone who adopted BigFish and offered some encouraging words regarding our solution. With the many posts to this ML I find it hard to believe that you take offense from this post. I guess I'll never quite understand the reaction of some members of this ML.

BigFish should not be a threat for anyone, if anything I would hope that it would be encouraging if there are BigFish adopters, it should be a good thing for the underlying OFBiz platform. This benefits us all.

In regard to responsive vs adaptive I'm also puzzled by your comment. BigFish is using a "responsive" solution. One simple definition of RWD is "The approach uses CSS media queries to modify the presentation of a website based on the size of the device display" -- and that's been our approach. I'm sure there are many good definitions our there and I'm sure we could all debate this further. Here's one reference that I think gives a concise definition: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/web-designer/what-is-the-difference-between-responsive-vs-adaptive-web-design/

Nick