As for the marketing aspect, linking works both ways.

Looking at the homepage of OFBiz I see that marketing is done for various
websites . Beside the fact that there is a potential thread of violation of
the rights of others, it could be regarded as applying double standards.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-