This is known for long and we (mostly I) have asked Hans to clean it many times He did some for (one of?) his twitter account https://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz though I always wondered if this is really "casher", but who cares?
The same question comes for https://twitter.com/ofbiz_biz
Unfortunately, etc.

The last time I asked for I got good feedbacks for most sites, so I think we can come to a consensus

Jacques
PS: please don't believe that I like to pass so much time in such admin tasks :(