OK, some interesting points being made. Although I truly believe that for a bet-your-business solution like OFBiz having a list of users and service providers is much more important than for "technical" based projects. It certainly would be for me.

Pierre established that some of the other projects do have links to this type of info -- and made some good points about being in favor of this type of change.

Given that there are 3 in favor (me, Pierre, Jacques), 1 against (Jacopo) and 1 neutral (Christian) -- what is the procedure for making a decision on this change?

Anyone else in the community have any additional thoughts?

BTW: just to throw it out there -- would this change be easier to make if we did not modify the primary navigation area and added the 2 links to the "Resources and Tools" section?

Nick