I'm not quite sure what you are looking for

Before living the project David created a space for requirements https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBREQDES/Home But it's not open like the wiki.

In the wiki you have this blank page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Requirements+gathering with
children pages

You can edit and create you own pages in the wiki as soon as you are registered
as a contributor (see explanation at top of each wiki page)

HTH

Jacques