On Sep 18, 2014, at 4:07 PM, Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the first (and presumably the best) place to ask these kind of
> questions concerning the entire community of this project.

The users of the list don't have access to the number of subscriptions, this is
why I was wondering why you asked them the question.
The number of subscribers is not secret, nor confidential: it is an information
that can be easily retrieved by the moderators, like me, and in fact I was
happy to share this information with the community.

Given the topic of this thread, I would like to say thank you to the whole
community of users, to all the (past and present) committers and PMC members
for the amazing job we have done so far and we are doing every day. A lot of
work is still required to make the OFBiz product even better than it is today
but it is an exciting challenge that we will win together.

Kind regards,

Jacopo