Subject: Re: Returns Process
From: Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Date: Fri, May 12, 2017 8:40 am
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org

Hi James,

Here are some links which might help (did not check details)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/3.5+Returns

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/Visual+Receive+Returns

Below are certainly less interesting for you because mostly functional

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBREQDES/Company+Processes+Return+Received

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Order+Management+14.12#OrderManagement14.12-Story7:ReturnOrder

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBREQDES/Customer+Returns+Product

You may find more searching in