Thanks Sumit,

I was answering when I saw you much more complete answer :)

To summarize for James: yes, it's a manual process but a replacement order can
be automatically created

You can refer to this as a start

Here are also interesting related discussions:

http://markmail.org/message/h6qihpbn3pr3yjr3

http://markmail.org/message/s52sa7rd2zutmxvg

You may also check this https://s.apache.org/mTfx

Jacques